In this video, i will be showing you DIY home remedies to whiten teeth that really works. With this remedy, you will be able to whiten your teeth at home fast and easy. You will be able to create your own tooth paste solution which will whiten your teeth at home in 5 minutes. No need to whiten teeth with baking soda like seen in other videos, My ingredients will turn your teeth as white as milk. After teeth have turned yellow like a banana, it might be very impossible to whiten your teeth naturally. This video is just for entertainment purposes. To learn how to make your teeth whiter at home, Read below:
Click Here To Subscribe For More ►https://www.youtube.com/user/stomedy?sub_confirmation=1
Connect With Me On:
facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/stevestomedy
Twitter ► http://www.twitter.com/stevestomedy
Audio files provided by http://www.audiomicro.com
I make new videos here every Tuesday and sometimes during the week on my free time. Don’t forget to subscribe, like, comment,favorite and share. Thank you for watching.
1) Find the appropriate whitening strips. They should be approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) and shouldn’t contain chlorine dioxide, which can actually damage your enamel. Whitening strips should be made of polyethylene and you can find them at your local drugstore or even a supermarket.
1) Use whitening gel. Find an ADA-approved gel to use on your teeth and read the instructions to understand the process of using a whitening gel. Then, brush the gel onto your teeth with a small brush, just as you normally would — for at least two minutes. Then, spit out the remaining gel and rinse out your mouth until the gel is gone.
2) Use whitening toothpaste. Make sure the toothpaste is ADA approved before you purchase it. ADA-approved whitening toothpastes whiten your teeth by gently removing their surface stains through polishing, chemical reaction, or other processes that do not require bleach. You can find many of these toothpastes over the counter.
Whiten Your Teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide
1) Commercial whitening kits aren’t cheap; for a cheaper solution, you might like to consider whitening your teeth at home using hydrogen peroxide for a similar effect. Bleaching teeth with hydrogen peroxide is acknowledged as a safe practice by the American Dental Association.
2) Purchase a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from your local drug store. Hydrogen peroxide is commonly used to treat skin wounds, but its antiseptic properties are also good for oral hygiene. Hydrogen peroxide is typically packaged in a brown bottle. The opaque packaging keeps light from altering the makeup of the solution. Buy a 3% solution, which is safe for oral use.
3) Use a mixture of the hydrogen peroxide and water as a mouthwash. Use it daily before you brush your teeth to whiten your teeth naturally.
4) Brush your teeth with a hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste once a week. “search on Google for how to make it”
Whiten Your Teeth with Baking Soda
1)Wet your toothbrush and dip it into baking soda. All of the bristles should be covered with water so that your toothbrush bristles are white.
2)Brush your teeth for 2 minutes. Spit if necessary.
3)Spit out the baking soda. Rinse your mouth clean with water (you don’t want baking soda in your mouth for a long period of time). Using mouthwash after can help to remove the bad taste of the baking soda if it is unbearable. Use this method once or twice a week for the best results.
4)Add lime or lemon juice to the baking soda
1) Avoid foods or beverages that stain your teeth. Example coffee, sodas etc
2014 © Stomedy