How to Whiten Teeth ✩ ✩ Top 5 Health Tips ✩ ✩
1. Use whitening toothpaste if you’re on a tight budget. A tube of whitening toothpaste typically costs less than at the drugstore or local supermarket.
2. Brush twice per day. You should see some results within two to four weeks. For increased effectiveness, follow up with whitening mouthwash.
3. Brush and floss your teeth. Check to see that your trays are free of moisture.
4. Squeeze a teardrop-sized amount of peroxide gel into the whitening tray. Excess gel in the tray may squeeze out into your mouth and irritate your stomach if you swallow it, or can irritate your gums.
5. Remove the trays and brush your teeth again. If you’re having some problems with sensitivity, use toothpaste that is specially designed for sensitive teeth or use a sensitivity gel.
If you like This Video Please Subscribe This Channel : https://goo.gl/14BZtr