Follow up video, Teeth Part two:
(watch me demonstrate the steps)
Farm Fund info page:
My mouth care utilizes natural ingredients that are both inexpensive and effective. My morning and night routines vary but consist of 5 basic steps-
2. Tongue scraping
3. Oil Pulling
You can research these practices in detail, modify and experiment to find your own perfect combo in order to obtain white, healthy, happy teeth.
1. Turmeric/ baking soda brushing, 2:1. I put a small amount of powder in my mouth, then wet my brush a few times while brushing. It’s a little confusing but simple once you’re doing it.
If you prefer, you can make a paste with water and even add some peppermint oil to it. I imagine it would keep for 3-4 days, but I don’t know for sure.
2. Tongue scraping to remove gunky build up. Can be done in the morning or at night.
3. Oil pulling. Some people do it every day. I try for 2-3 times a week. When you’re done, spit out the oil and rinse a few times with water. You want to really get out all the residual oil. http://www.oilpulling.com
4. The vinegar mouthwash takes about 30 seconds. You might not even be able to keep it in that long. It’s like Mentos in soda. Really.
But with practice you’ll be able to use the right amount in order to be able to swish it around for a bit.
5. Flossing. Self explanatory. YOU NEED TO FLOSS. Do you want to have your teeth when you’re sixty? I thought so.