TEETH WHITENING PROCEDURE
1. Please begin by reading and signing the disclaimer
2. Select your current tooth shade
3. We will then provide you with your professional whitening kit containing:- 2 x Finger Wipes, 1 x Vitamin E Swab, 1 x Applicator Gel Pen, 1 x Cheek Retractor, 2 x Bib, 1 x waste bag
4. Place Dental bib on chest and tuck into your collar
5. Insert Cheek retractor into mouth ensuring that the curved flanges go inside the cheeks with the arch facing up like a smile and in front of your chin, see below.
6. Rub front of teeth with Finger Wipe, with blue side towards the teeth. Discard when finished
7. Twist the handle on the Applicator pen until a bead of gel extrudes onto the brush tip. Using a hand held mirror, dab the bead of gel onto one tooth at a time and spread the gel evenly as close as possible to the gum line but avoiding the gum. Repeat until all visible upper and lower teeth are completely covered.
8. Put on the safety glasses and lay back in RECLINED chair and relax for 20 minutes while the led light works its magic. If pain or irritation occurs rinse immediately.
9. Remove Cheek retractor and rinse mouth
10. Use vitamin E swab if gum irritation occurs, snap head at red line, allow liquid to drain into the opposite head of the swab and rub over gums
11. Repeat steps 4-10.
12. Select your new whiter brighter shade and enjoy your new smile!
# Please note and blotching on teeth caused by the procedure will disappear within 1-24 hours. Whitening will not remove Tetracycline stains.
Following your whitening treatment, you should avoid staining beverages as much as possible, including coffee, tea, red wine, colas, and citrus beverages. If you must consume these, it is highly recommended to do so through a straw.