Anyone can have white teeth! Upon re-watching this video, it is a little fast paced so I have included all of my tips below as well as the links to all of the products.
Everything You’ll Need:
1) Crest 3D Whitening Strips: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00336EUTK/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2) Sonicare Toothbrush: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HX5610-30-Rechargeable-Frustration/dp/B007ZN5ATQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396539297&sr=8-2&keywords=sonicare+toothbrush
3) Crest 3D White Toothpaste: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VGSVHS/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1) Create contrast to make your teeth appear whiter. The most obvious way is to get a tan, but putting on tinted lip gloss or even lipstick that makes your lips a darker color will create more contrast.
2) Use proper lighting in your videos aka natural light. If you have bad, synthetic lights, your teeth will have a yellow tint even if they are actually white.