Oil pulling and charcoal for healthier teeth? Odd and crazy never stops me from trying something new LOL. I’ve been looking for alternatives to maintain white teeth after years of using Crest white strips (twice a year). Since I have extremely sensitive teeth, I tried coconut oil pulling a few years back and didn’t try it again. Because it was the first time, I suppose I reacted to the toxins leaving my mouth/body. Using these to-go version from Carbon Coco have been AMAZING…seriously. I had 30 of these, and they were gone in two weeks. I haven’t had an issue with my sensitive teeth since using these little mint packets.
· Carbon Coco Charcoal Natural Teeth Whitening
· Carbon Coco Spearmint Organic Oil Pulling
☼ SUBSCRIBE → http://bit.ly/1Nq802w
☼ MOST POPULAR VIDEOS → http://bit.ly/1U3rEqp
//NEW VIDEO THREE TIMES A WEEK
· Subscribe to stay tuned for my latest videos!
· SNAPCHAT → @theequeenveeX0
· INSTAGRAM → http://bit.ly/1TO2Qp9
· TWITTER → http://bit.ly/1OURZCi
· ZENDEBELE PERUVIAN HAIR (35% off): 35FOR100
· NORA ROSS GARLIC HAIR PRODUCTS (15% off): VICTORIA15
·PARAGON FITWEAR ATHLETIC ATTIRE (10% off): VICTORIAV
The Chainsmokers – KANYE (Instant Party Remix)