Today I’m with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.
MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS
– ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy)
– 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg
– 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoC
REMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS
– ½ Calcium Carbonate
– ¼ cup baking soda
– ½ cup xylitol
– ¾ cup coconut oil
– 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGH
– Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar.
– Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrush
Charcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxg
Have you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8T
You can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!
Be sure to follow me on social media!!
Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0R
Facebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4
Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4
Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvo
Pinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N