http://goo.gl/zDMNzK – How I whitened my teeth safe and easy! Worked like a charm. Natural method!
Hi! I’m robo-Suzie and today I’ll talk to you about Baking Soda Teeth Whitening.
Also don’t forget to check out the link below, to find out, how I whitened my teeth safe and easy in just 2 simple steps!
But back to our topic.
There are plenty of pros and cons to consider when it comes to baking soda teeth whitening. You are going to want to sit down and come up with a carefully laid out plan for your teeth whitening efforts before you decide that this is the ideal solution for you.
Pros of Baking Soda Teeth Whitening.
– This type tooth whitening is extremely effective. It delivers impressive whitening results when compared to other kits on the market.
– It doesn’t cost a small (or large) fortune to use. All you really need is baking soda, salt, and water to make a very effective tooth whitening paste. Apply it after brushing your teeth one every two weeks and you’ll be wowed by the results.
– The results when you use this concoction are noticeable fast.
Cons of This Tooth Whitening Method.
– The most notable mark in the negative column for baking soda as a tooth whitening product is that it is highly abrasive. Teeth are rather delicate and can be easily damaged by products like this.
– It is also believed to erode orthodontic glue and fasteners for bridges.
When is it best to use a homemade tooth whitening solutions?
Because it is so effective and inexpensive this is a tempting product to use. There’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to use it unless you’re already having dental problems that the damaging nature of baking soda might exacerbate. The best way to use baking soda teeth whitening products is in combination with other teeth whitening products and no more than once every two weeks. It may seem like no big deal but the health of your teeth should be a greater priority than their beauty. That is why you should use extreme caution when using these types of products.
That’s it! Thank you.
Please subscribe, comment and like this video if it was helpful! See you soon!